The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment***

+11
Arys
IzzyLlamakins
Pringle1239
Lolaland
Kat186
IzzyHasCupcakes
DailyBread
Eliavah
RavishMe
Evergreen
StrawberryCayke
15 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 Empty Re: .::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment***

Post by IzzyLlamakins Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Hello again this is Fishgirl4 for all who are wondering and I also go by Izzy :)
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 Empty Re: .::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment***

Post by Pringle1239 Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh shoot I forgot to mention
I'm amazing1239.. call me Pringle whenever you see me though...I hate my sims3 username
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

http://pringleschipbag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyLlamakins Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I know hate my username can I change it please tell me I can or I might just leave forever. Llama!
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyHasCupcakes Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

So I had my model, then I realized I just... don't like her very well.
I'll probably use her as an avatar sometime but that's about it...
It's back to the drawing board for me. Lmfao...
IzzyHasCupcakes
IzzyHasCupcakes
Alley Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyBread Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Model's Name: Cassidy Jewels
Model's Age: 21
Modeling Experience: Seven Deadly sins, She might be the one, is currently in Model Fever, and ReHeated!

.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 29gob5l
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 2q00uqb

Examples of work
I know, very average. But I've been practicing since these! And only the one on the top is recent. The rest towards the bottom are old, so I've gotten better.

.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 1zoxnc7
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 1657oi
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 24xko0p
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 14xko6c
DailyBread
DailyBread
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyLlamakins Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

My Name: Izzy/Fish
Model's Name: Less Nyx
Model's Age: 22
Short Bio: Less doesn't have problems she's just living how she was raised. She wants to be model, so that is what she is going to be. She isn't really as mean as she looks, she doesn't like people.
Modeling Experience: I won Teen Scene. I hosted Going Geek. I am currently in: Passion: Battle of the Sexes, Gothique Beauty, Sims and the City Modeling, It's Folk Art, Miss Simiverse, and Elegance is Sim. In the past I have been in: Temperature, Teen Angst, Sims Around the Globe, Sims Around America, Different People, Unique Underground, Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Virtues, and Lil Sis Big Sis. That is all I remember right now.
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 Screenshot-41
.::Temperature::. ***Assign. 5 Scores & Finale Assignment*** - Page 3 Screenshot-42
(Yes I know there is a different hair style for both)
Examples of Work: Nope
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishMe Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 pm

haha nice a bottle of corona!
RavishMe
RavishMe
Minnow

http://ravishmekindly.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arys Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 am

Hello :]

Do I have to post my entry again?
Arys
Arys
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCayke Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am

Holy cracker jacks XD Got all of you by the way :) I'm glad everyone came ! Yay! I can't wait for Cycle 2 to start :) I already have Assignment 1 in my head :P
StrawberryCayke
StrawberryCayke
Rainbow Trout

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 am

Wow. I'm a little nervous here. Everyone on this competition (EVERYONE) is really good at editing & considered popular in the sims world.

well good luck to everyone (:.
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

http://thewisewordsoeli.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DailyBread Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am

Me? Popular? Suspicious

Hardly. But I agree with the others though.
DailyBread
DailyBread
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishMe Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 am

Eli don't be nervous! You're waaaay creative! I have to say your pix are pretty awesome!
RavishMe
RavishMe
Minnow

http://ravishmekindly.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 am

@Ravish: You're too nice (:, thanks. I love your pictures! You're like AMAZING at editing. Hopefully I can be as good as you x:

@Littlemamma: well a lot of people know you. in my world that's considered popular happy

p.s.: I really like these smiles. O:
I LIKE PIE
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 am

I agree with RavishMe
Your pics are pretty great, especially compared to mine.
(P.s. Guys I have newsea alien head right now, (you know the big backs) becasue of my grad hairstyle but I love it. )
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 am

@Pringle: O: Pringle your pictures are awesome!
Like your Seven Deadly Sins photo. It was so creative, and not to mention it was in game and it was awesome ~ <3. If I didn't edit. . . it would be terribleeeeeeee

you see my graphics card. . . isn't that great. :P
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:05 am

lol,
I edited the models skin, and face a lot for that. It took forever to set up though :P

I have a newer mac,
and I always assume macs are awesome,
so I assume my graphics card is okay
I'm so stereotypical
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

@Pringle: Oh, I didn't notice. o:

I have a Gateway Laptop, Windows Vista PC. I use for gaming, RPG games, games like the Sims. And those arcade games too. Except I kinda quit RPG games. I'm waiting untill Final Fantasy 14 online comes out O:
Are Macs really that good? I heard somewhere Macs easily get viruses and a lot of programs aren't available for Macs, but then my friends tell me that they're way better then PCs.
Going off topic now. Sorry :P
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 am

I've heard they don't get as many viruses :S, Plus I have some anti virus up my sleeve :)
Some programs aren't (example, sims 3 UIC, which I really want to use) but you can install windows on a mac if you really want, and that would enable lots of the programs. I love my mac a lot more than my old PC.

Err, I'm off topic too, (If you look around here it actually happens lots :P, so hopefully Cay won't mind)
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 am

@Pringle: Which anti-virus program do you use? I used Norton but then my thingy expired and RIGHT AFTER it expired I got this virus program that pops up ads and pretends to detect deadly viruses on your computer. Luckily I removed it before it could do anything too intense. So I stopped using Norton, and also I read some reviews saying it was bad. Now I'm currently running anti-virus less and I need suggestions for a new one :P.
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:54 am

Errr,
I forget
I'll check,
or ask my dad, who installed it for me :P
and my firend always gets those pop ads
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCayke Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 am

I have a feeling we're all going to get along great in this Cycle, not sure if any of you know about the falling out in last cycle *cough cough* :/ xD
StrawberryCayke
StrawberryCayke
Rainbow Trout

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:28 am

@Cay: What happened in the last cycle? If i may ask.
You know what I feel like I'm being nosy. nevermind :P.
@Pringle: Alright, let me know once you find out please. it would mean a lot.
I hate picking out anti-virus progams, I can never find teh right one haha.
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 am

I'm a little curious too...
I swear I'm that cat that gets killed by curiosity,
(and okay Eliavah I'll try my best to remeber,
I know a firend had norton and liked it, but you aren't interested in norton anymore
another friend had zonealarm, and according to them it's good
I forget the name of mine though :P )

EDIT:
SWEET I'm a siamese catfish :)

ANOTHER EDIT:
Wait was it when the contestant won an assignment and had face plastered and tha'ts all, didn't do much themselves?

Last edited by Pringle1239 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyLlamakins Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:11 am

Last cycle was Mushroom but I still loved it! This cycle will be better! *high five* Jellyjelly2
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliavah Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 am

@Pringles: I'll make sure to check if theirs any good reviews for Zonealarm. Thanks!
And I wanna know badly too, but I don't wanna seem nosy.

. . . -goes to read Temperature thread-

EDIT: and everyone you can call me Eli, Liz, Or Bizz. it's what most call me anyway.
and then theres this one person that calls me kit-kat. I don't know why o_o.
Eliavah
Eliavah
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolaland Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:27 am

Yea, Izzy we already had this discussion XD

Reeeeemeeembeeeer? You're my Izzy buddy!

Lolaland
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyHasCupcakes Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 am

Yeah, the falling out...
I remember when someone face-plastered and we all got into an argument about it.
That someone is back on the forums, but I'm fine with them, as long as I don't see them do it again. (I'm also judging in one of their competitions... muwahah) (Not implying I'm going to be unfair.)
IzzyHasCupcakes
IzzyHasCupcakes
Alley Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyLlamakins Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:51 am

Me too Izzy! I'm so glad she's back though her skills were quite dazzling.
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyHasCupcakes Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:07 am

I'm off to make my entry for this comp xD
She's going to be a CashingTheFame sim, you know, colored hair, edgy style xD
Maybe not edgy but artsy.

I'll beee back. ;)
IzzyHasCupcakes
IzzyHasCupcakes
Alley Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyLlamakins Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 am

My poor sim will now be put to shame
IzzyLlamakins
IzzyLlamakins
Goldfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next