The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five

+3
PiaPia
Pringle1239
Evergreen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Empty Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five

Post by Evergreen Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 am

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Qxup9z
__
Assignment Four Scores:

Nico

-Creativity: 5/5
-How well it fits the theme: 3/5
-Overall effect: 4/5
-Comments: First off, I'd like to say what a wonderful theme :D The first thing to come into my head when I think "best friends" is definitively not camping, but you really made it work :) The thing is, if you really cared about your best friend, would you bring her camping even if you knew she didn't like the dark? Thank you for not making the models as dark as the background btw, because I might have had to slap you silly if you did ;)

Total: 12/15

-How well it fits the theme: 3/5
-Overall effect: 3/5

Total: 11/15

Pringle

-How well it fits the theme: 5/5
-Overall effect: 5/5
-Comments: YESYESYESYESYES... good job for showing a friendship without making it all butterflies and love and rainbowss ^.^ Who says mean people can't be nice once in a while, with certain people? ;) Oh, and the picture itself is pretty awesome too ;)

Total: 15/15

Total: 14/15

Pia

-How well it fits the theme: 0/5
-Comments: Very cute picture :D The theme is excellent... the only thing is, I really don't see a BEST friendship going on... maybe an average friendship, but that wasn't what was asked. What a beautiful set, though :)

Total: 9/15

-Creativity: 4/5
-How well it fits the theme: 1/5
-Overall effect: 3/5

Total: 8/15

Kitty

-Creativity: 3/5
-How well it fits the theme: 4/5
-Overall effect: 1/5
-Comments: To be honest, I don't see a giant link with your story and your picture. Seems more like a picture of the type "Samantha and Kassy LOVE to bake muffins on Saturdays to sell to the neighborhood"... also, if that's all the stuff they really bought with their money, why is it all outside? :S Finally, your camera angle is odd, the picture looks distorted, so be careful of that. Cute outfits though, and I can see the friendship between them really well :)

Total: 8/15

-Creativity: 3/5
-How well it fits the theme: 4/5
-Overall effect: 2/5

Total: 9/15

Kelle

-Comments: I have no idea what to say about this other than ownage xD No, but really, yay for having a best friend that's not human ^.^ If only we had a pets expansion... it would be super cute for your best friend to be your doggy or your hamster... but that's just me rambling xD Actually, if your picture made me think of other picture ideas in a good way (not like "how could I improve this"), it has to be a good one... but your score reflects that just fine ;) Really great background btw, you can tell that you spent a lot of time on it :)

Scores So Far:
Kelle: 90.5
PiaPia: 89
Pringle: 84
Nico: 81
Kitty: 68
Milo: 69 Fred and George
SilverDragon: 36.5
Hjones: 36 (assignment one results added in. if you'd like specifics, feel free to ask :D )
MrMarco: 23

_

Round Five

It's what clique we're in that makes us ourself.

In high school, the cliques make you who you are. If you aren't popular, you're dirt. So what clique were you in? Show us your stuff!

Before we go all crazy over who gets what, YOU MUST POST BEFOREHAND WHAT CLIQUE YOU ARE PORTRAYING. Please no repeats! Otherwise... *DUN DUN DUNNNNN*

Your Model Must Be a [b]TEENAGER
!

DUE: June 19th, 2010 11:59 PM EST with One Day Extensions

__

Custom content is permitted, as well as picture editing. You will not be marked down if you don’t use these options. Your entries can be posted on this thread.
__
Judging:

We will award up to five points for each of the following categories:

-Creativity
-How well it fits the theme
-Overall effect
This makes a total of a possible 15 points from each of us.

Everyone will participate in each round, and the person with the highest amount of points at the end will be declared the winner.
__
Rules:
-No spamming, flaming, or hateful comments.
-No advertising.
-Keep criticism of entries on a professional level.
-A story is not needed to accompany the pictures.
-All pictures must be in before deadline.
__
Contestants:
1~ Pringles with Adrea Fox Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15
2~ Kelle with Amelia Jones Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15
3~ Kitty_Kat186 with Samantha Talen Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15
4~ NICO4 with Bea Raon Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15
5~ Piapia with Mindelny Broxn Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15

Seen it: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon15
Submitted: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Kaos-lemon13

Last edited by Evergreen on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five

Post by Pringle1239 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 am

I see it,
I think I'll go with the "flirts" (you know the popular, cake faced, flirts/s**ls) I hope you kind of understand :P

...I think Adrea is becoming one of my friends O.O (My friends aren't as hardcore though..)
(Now just something quick just because I have friends like this..I wear no makeup, and don't care about needing a guy.)

Last edited by Pringle1239 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

http://pringleschipbag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five

Post by PiaPia Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 am

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOD. I'm so embarrassed.. I'm going to go hide in a corner now. Lol, but no. Dead
This assignment sounds fun. I'm glad Mindelny turned out to be a pretty teen, lol.
Oh well, what to chose? I think I'll go for "the funny ones"/class clown, if you catch my drift? Fangs
PiaPia
PiaPia
Super Cracker

http://piapiats3.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 am

Got it guys :D
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:29 am

I'm trying to be really creative since this clique is like a go to first,
I think a collage might work.
Are we allowed to do collages as long as each picture is visible?
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:03 am

Yuppp :D
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 am

I really don't give two shits, if i can see the model, I mostly don't care. unless it's an annoying background. then i give you ALL ZEROS!!! MUWAHAAHA! Not really :P
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:08 am

Wow! thanks for the full points! and thanks for the comments! :D im glad you liked my picture! i think i will be attempting Otaku which is an anime nerd. they arent just nerds in general but they are expecially nerdy with Anime! lol
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 am

Catch all them pokemons Kelle :P
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by PiaPia Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALLL, POKÈMON ! Bouncing Pirate
PiaPia
PiaPia
Super Cracker

http://piapiats3.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO4 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

seen,

I'll go with The Artsy Group.
NICO4
NICO4
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:13 am

Can I take jocks.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 am

Sure thing Kat :D
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by eiphos1212 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:53 am

I'm so confused. My school isn't big enough to have cliques, or whatever they are. Everyone sort of just gets along with everyone in the year level and we all sort of know each other. lol. there's only like 90 or something of us.

eiphos1212
Shark

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/eiphos1212

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am

Jeezus. Lol. My school hates everyone xD We have 3000+
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO4 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:38 pm

For the art group thing I'm doing, can I include other arts, like drama ect like that
NICO4
NICO4
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Yup :D Anything that falls there, like Glee Club, Drama Club, art club, etc
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am

I just thought american teen movies. Idea
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 am

LOL :D
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Yo guys. Due date tomorrow, and no pictures.
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Sorry I've been busy, but I have been working on it
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:58 am

be up today Appreciative
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 am

Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Great job!
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO4 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Can I post 3 Photos? I can't create a collage because its too small, Heres my pics :3

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five 30v2807

Here the the "Art Gang" From left to right is Brent, he's the photographer in his group he takes some beautiful pictures, then Sophia the artisic visionary in the group, styles her game, Next is the lovely Beatrice our model, she lives to sculpt and can create a work of art and finally Penny, the drama queen in the group, she can start a scene in seconds.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five 2ijt6o1

Things can get dramatic in the group which leads to some cat fights, Penny and Bea are usually the suspects and both of them love the attension.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five 301in28

They always dress like a group when they are seen together, the were told to wear old clothes for the reversal of the play they were doing and they went in matching outfits and all 4 of them stole the show ;)
NICO4
NICO4
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle1239 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 pm

I need an extension
I was out all of today for grad related stuff, I'm so sorry, just until the end of tomorrow my time.
Pringle1239
Pringle1239
Swordfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 am

can i uh um have an extension? :O
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Thanks Jake. I had fun.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 am

Ok i finally got mine done! here it is

stupid computer! took pretty much all day for my game to stop being laggy and crap.

Amelia loves to draw anime obsessively. Her most prized accessory is her Naruto head band. She carries her notebook everywhere with her with all of her drawing in it. At lunch time she sits by herself in the art room eating and doodling.
Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Four Results and Assignment Five Screenshot-383
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

where is everyone?
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next