The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Empty Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six

Post by Evergreen Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Qxup9z
__
Assignment Four Scores:
All my comments agree with Sarah, so no point in rewriting xD Just added some small detail.

Kat:

Creativity: 4/5
How well it fits the theme: 5/5
Overall effect: 2/5
Total: 11/15

Very cute ^.^ You can really tell she's "one of the boys" :) The thing is, I would have really liked to see her face better... the pictures are a bit small for my tastes, and she's not always the center of attention. Oh, and I'm not too sure what she's doing in the bottom left picture of the collage :S Great collage nevertheless :D

Overall effect: 3/5
Total: 12/15
Comments: Sorry, I forgot to provide Sarah with the fullsized links, but you did REALLY well on this shot :]

Nico:

Creativity: 3/5
Overall effect: 1/5
Total: 9/15

Yay, artists unite :D I wish you would have went down a more creative route, since artists are quite the creative bunch. Your pictures in general... they're okay, but there's some little details that can make or break a picture... and in this case, the latter happened. Like, for example, in the first one, the angle of the room and the angle of your people make it very obvious that they were cut and pasted into the scene. Also, the walls aren't painted (I used to get this comment a lot, so it doesn't pass by my eyes easily). The back of the scene could use some more decorations. Finally, if you didn't tell me who your model was, I would have no idea :S Everyone but the girl on the far right steals the show (the guy a little less, but still). I also found that the second picture wasn't needed :P Your 3rd picture is cute... but they all have the same expression, they're all so far away, and only the guy is turned away without any explanation as of why. Plus, the two girls on the edges are having troubles with their shirts (one has her belly button, and only her belly button sticking out while the other has a disconnected body) :S But if you pay more attention to detail, you could go really far with your pictures, as they all have potential ^.^

Creativity: 3.5/5
Overall effect: 2/5
Total: 10.5/15
Comments: Pretty much what Sarah Said :]

Kelle:

Creativity: 5/5
How well it fits the theme: 4/5
Overall effect: 4/5
Total: 13/15

I really liked this picture at first glance, but then I realized... I can't really tell what your stereotype thing is at first glance. After a while, I think I got it; It's an anime nerd/geek, right? Since it's maybe just me not being smart enough, I didn't overly mark you down for not being obvious :) The picture itself would have been perfect if that giraffe picture wasn't hanging in mid-air :P (Love the Lays ;))

How well it fits the theme: 4/5
Overall effect: 4/5
Total: 12/15
Comments: I felt like you took the easy path, but it worked nicely :]

Scores So Far:
Kelle: 115.5
Nico: 100.5
Kitty: 91
4.PiaPia: 89
5.Pringle: 84
6.Milo: 69 Fred and George
7.SilverDragon: 36.5
8.Hjones: 36
9.MrMarco: 23

_

Round Six

Good Bye High School, Hello Freedom!

These are your last days of being a teenager, make them worthwhile! How? By throwing a graduation party of course! Throw the biggest bash in town, and become a phenomenon! Just don't get the cops called!

Your Model Must Be a TEENAGER!

DUE: June 30th, 2010 11:59 PM EST with One Day Extensions

__

Custom content is permitted, as well as picture editing. You will not be marked down if you don’t use these options. Your entries can be posted on this thread.
__
Judging:

We will award up to five points for each of the following categories:

-Creativity
-How well it fits the theme
-Overall effect
This makes a total of a possible 15 points from each of us.

Everyone will participate in each round, and the person with the highest amount of points at the end will be declared the winner.

**NOTE** It's the final 3 guys! For the next 3 rounds, you have to NAIL it, because point values ARE DOUBLED!

__
Rules:
-No spamming, flaming, or hateful comments.
-No advertising.
-Keep criticism of entries on a professional level.
-A story is not needed to accompany the pictures.
-All pictures must be in before deadline.
__
Contestants:
1~ Kelle with Amelia JonesModeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Kaos-lemon15
2~ Kitty_Kat186 with Samantha TalenModeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Kaos-lemon15
3~ NICO4 with Bea Raon

Seen it: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Kaos-lemon15
Submitted: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Kaos-lemon13

Last edited by Evergreen on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six

Post by PiaPia Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm so sorry that I didn't have time to enter last assignment. Too much driving in my head Dead Haha. Anyway, good luck to the top 3, you all deserve it and I'll be lurking, ofcourse ;)
PiaPia
PiaPia
Super Cracker

http://piapiats3.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six

Post by Evergreen Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

It's okay :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 am

Thanks guys.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 am

Ok, confused myself. Graduation is at 18ish? Before college/university? I had a pary when we left highschool when i was 16 but we just went out when we left college at 18. OK OK this isn't working. Im basically asking am i showing recless underage drinking at 16 or a slightly more mature thing at 18? (which here is ot underage) and yes this was the first thought
Party=Booze! hehe
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 am

I wanted to use this one last time, and this was the assignment it fell apart so I'm bringing it back xD

I imagine teens from like 13-19, note the teen suffix, so yea :P Imagine that they're on the mature side. Totally didn't think about that one xD But yea.
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 am

Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Darn xD
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

:3 ive seen, i forgot to post that i have lol i will try to work on this today
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Two more days guys!
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 am

hope nico shows!!
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:50 am

Making an Entrance
As Samantha and Luke walked into the End of Year Party she just knew the night was going to be incredible. But where to start?

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six 1Screenshot-2513-1

Please View Full Size:

https://2img.net/h/i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz289/kitty_kat186/Teen%20Model/1Screenshot-2513-1.jpg

Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am

Great Picture!
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 pm

looks nice! i meant to get my picture done yesterday but......im a slacker >.< knowing me i will probably get it done in the last possible second : P im trying to get it done today. ive thought long and hard about what i want to do though! even started building the set! :D
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 am

Thank you!
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Come on Kelle! NICOOOOO WHERE ARE YPUUUU
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO4 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm really sorry!, I've been busy lately and forgot about this site, Can I have a day's extension because one of my friends are over and it's my bday tommorow so I may need to drop out but I'll try get it in tonight!
NICO4
NICO4
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 pm

dont drop out nico!!!
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:44 am

i need a one day extension also. i wanted to find some CC that i was hoping was made but i couldnt find it. plus making the extra's is taking alot of time -.-
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 am

Okay :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 am

does it HAVE to be a party or how my model would celebrate graduating?

if it has to be a party i will redo it, i will just need more time to do so.

Amelia is a loner and she doesnt like big crowd or people that much. She is happy and content by herself or with her aunt in the comfort of her one space. To celebrate her graduation she cracked open a new game she got from her aunt and played all night long while hearing the party next door going on and eventually getting busted.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Screenshot-488
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Seeing as it's a holiday weekend, and I'm too lazy to check this all the time, new deadline for Nico and Kelle, because I want to keep all 3 of you, and I hope you don't mind Kat, maybe you could make your picture like 600 times better or something, but I' going to extend the due date to Tuesday, if you guys don't mind.
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh, and just showing like the celebration. I so don't want a partay, probably going to have one, but yea, just show how they celebrate :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 am

600 times better! good luck with that!and whens tuesday now? 2 days?
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 am

What i'll do is post this as well as it was one of the first ideas I had. You can judge or not as you wish! (please imagine she started the party with the same guy she left with, she must have had a change of heart between saves?)

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Five Results and Assignment Six Screenshot-18-1
After the party Samantha and her best friends went down to the beach for one last time before they headed out to their new college. They sat and drank and reminissed about the good times they shared knowing that their time at school was good but their time together at college would be Awesome.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 am

Lol :] I'll just score both if you want xD Yea, this upcoming tuesday, the 6th
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:55 am

ok Frog
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by NICO4 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm gonna have to drop out sorry, I'm busy for the rest of the week then I'll be away for 2 Weeks, Sorry :/
NICO4
NICO4
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

That sucks...

Well, I'll send the pictures to Sarah soon :P
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 am

OMG NICO!!! Ta for the top 2 though!!
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next