The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven

4 posters

Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Empty Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven

Post by Evergreen Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 am

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Qxup9z
__
Assignment Six Scores:
Sarah's having some boyfriend issues, so just my scores :]

.::Kat::.
-Creativity:: 8.5/10
-How well it fits the theme:: 10/10
-Overall effect:: 8.5/10
-Total:: 27/30
-Comments:: Woo! I loved these pictures! It would have been a little better if the camera was more focused on Sam, but all is well :] I loooooveeed the beach picture! The fire made the perfect lighting! Back to the main entrance picture, that has to be one of my favorites out of you throughout this whole competition, no doubt. People are in the typical groups you'd see at parties, and some action is going on! I wish Sam had a bit more going on though. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next assignments!

.::Kelle::.
-Creativity:: 9.5/10
-How well it fits the theme:: 9.5/10
-Overall effect:: 8.5/10
-Total:: 27.5/30
-Comments:: Wow Kelle, you definitely took the creativity to a whole new level for you! I like how she was kind of partying in her own little world, that's the feel I got from this :] She looks so into that game! If I could see her face better, it would have been better Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7 I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next assignments!

Scores So Far:
Kelle: 143
Kitty: 118
3.Nico: 100.5
4.PiaPia: 89
5.Pringle: 84
6.Milo: 69 Fred and George
7.SilverDragon: 36.5
8.Hjones: 36
9.MrMarco: 23

_

Round Seven

Well Freedom didn't last too long... Job Time!

You are now a young adult, are you not? Well now, you have to fend for yourself, which means bringing in the dough! Show us your main job, and maybe a little something on the side at night? *insert suggestive smiley*

Your Model Must Be a YOUNG ADULT!

DUE: July 15th, 2010 11:59 PM EST with One Day Extensions

__

Custom content is permitted, as well as picture editing. You will not be marked down if you don’t use these options. Your entries can be posted on this thread.
__
Judging:

We will award up to five points for each of the following categories:

-Creativity
-How well it fits the theme
-Overall effect
This makes a total of a possible 15 points from each of us.

Everyone will participate in each round, and the person with the highest amount of points at the end will be declared the winner.

This is it! Final 2! Point Values STILL DOUBLED

__
Rules:
-No spamming, flaming, or hateful comments.
-No advertising.
-Keep criticism of entries on a professional level.
-A story is not needed to accompany the pictures.
-All pictures must be in before deadline.
__
Contestants:
1~ Kelle with Amelia Jones
2~ Kitty_Kat186 with Samantha Talen

Seen it: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Kaos-lemon15
Submitted: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Kaos-lemon13

Last edited by Evergreen on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven

Post by Kat186 Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Glad
This will be good
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Empty Re: Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven

Post by Kelle Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 am

checking in! :D thanks for the comment jake :D
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:06 am

so do we need 2 pictures? one at her job and another at night?
what if her job is at night?
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

No probs :]

One showing her job, like main job, and if she has another job,
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryCayke Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:46 pm

lurk >.>
StrawberryCayke
StrawberryCayke
Rainbow Trout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 am

: )
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Screenshot-3-1
When Samantha finnished school she started doing some PI work to earn some extra money. As she got better at it she started to really enjoy it, and all the money. Now she spends her days on Stakeouts and her nights Searching for Clues, in all sorts of places.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Great idea Kat :]

Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

i finally figured out what job i want Amelia to have! lol so i will get to work on my picture ^.^ your pictures look great kat! good job!
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

Woo! Can't wait kell :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 am

Thanks peeps. I am just eternally jealous of your ever changing avatars jake!!!

Cant wait to see it Kelle!!!!
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 am

due today kelle!

and honestly jake she's pretty but i want to cry everytime i see her.
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

Lawl :]

Come on Kelle :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 am

Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 am

Erm. >.< I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!! i totally spaced this T.T im so upset about it because i never forget to do an assignment! I feel so bad!!!! T~T

i dont know what you wanna do jake but if you wanna give me a chance to do a picture i will.... I AM SOO SORRY!!!!!!
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 am

Well because I really want to continue to the finale with you guys, and I hope you don't Mind Kat, but I'm giving you until Noon, Eastern Time Kelle.
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

wait Noon TODAY? i was gone all afternoon....
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:42 am

Eeeplleeee. Okay. Final Due Date Kelle. Tomorrow. Last Day
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:33 am

okie : / i will get it in, im sorry D:
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am

Yay Music
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Amelia loves ghosts and paranormal things. She loves the mystery behind it all. Desmona, Amelia's aunt, is terrified of them and begged Amelia to stay away from them. Amelia took a job as a journalist to please her aunt.

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Screenshot-575

I mean she doesnt TOTALLY hate the job, she actually likes to write but her dream profession is to be out there capturing the unruly spirits that haunt her neighbors......Which she does at night!

Modeling Through the Years Cycle 2 Assignment Six Results and Assignment Seven Screenshot-579

Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:42 am

Awesome Kelle :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelle Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 am

thanks :3 sorry again for being a failure with the due date lol!
Kelle
Kelle
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 am

Scores now??
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 am

Will have them up ASAP :]
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat186 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am

Much appreciation..... Wink
Kat186
Kat186
Siamese Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Evergreen Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 am

Yea, sorry for the delay! I've been super busy with other comps and RL
Evergreen
Evergreen
Co-Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down