The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Post by PiaPia Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

(This tutorial is made with Paint Shop Pro 9, but I think it'll work with later and earlier versions too!)

1. Bring out the picture you'd like for an avatar. It could be a full-size one or a picture you already have the section you'd like for your avatar. I've chosen this one, a full-size picture that I need to crop down to get my desired section.

2. Then click on the crop-tool. You can find this tool in the menu at the left off the screen with the same symbol as the one which is inside the YELLOW square below.
As most of you know the pixels to get the best looking avatar on the TS3 forums (and other forums too) are 515 x 515, which is why I've chosen the size of my picture to be that big.

3. I've selected my size, which is 515x515 and I've selected my section. Keep in mind that it is the section inside the square that'll appear in the finished picture and the dark parts will go away.

4. When you've selected your size and section you click the "apply"-button (the one in the PINK square on picture number two) and you'll get a picture which looks like this.

5. Are we finished yet? No, ofcourse not. I don't want such a boringlooking avatar! Get some colours on it, make some effects, write something on it and it'll really stand out and be unique. Only your imagination sets the limit. Have fun!
PiaPia
PiaPia
Super Cracker

http://piapiats3.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down