The Sims Cracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's see your in game born beauties!!

5 posters

Go down

Let's see your in game born beauties!! Empty Let's see your in game born beauties!!

Post by eiphos1212 Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:50 am

Did you know that in sims, generally:
Hottie + Hottie= Hottie offspring...
So, does anyone happen to have some REALLY awesome or perhaps "unique" sims born from your sexy CAS made sims?
Perhaps you've been lucky enough to have one born from two not so good looking sims. Or even, BUM BUM BUM, a townie!

Also, somtimes:
Hottie + Townie= OH MY GOSH IS THAT EVEN A SIM?!?
So what sort of disasters have you got in your offspring when you thought you'd get that ravishingly amazing model?

I'll post mine soon. Just you wait... :D

eiphos1212
Shark

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/eiphos1212

Back to top Go down

Let's see your in game born beauties!! Empty Re: Let's see your in game born beauties!!

Post by Pistolkitten Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 am

I'll have to take some shots, I've actually started playing one of my 'legacy' families again, now that my game is back to being lag free.

I started with a brother and sister. They both got married, one to the maid a blond girl name Corey, and one to her boss Jared Frio.
Pistolkitten
Pistolkitten
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Let's see your in game born beauties!! Empty Re: Let's see your in game born beauties!!

Post by Pistolkitten Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 am

Ok took some shots

First three are Hilary Croft (sim made by me) and her husband and boss Jared Frio's children

Damian Croft is the eldest
Let's see your in game born beauties!! Screenshot-553
The loner of the bunch spends all his time in his room painting and writing, and has recently maxed out both skills, is a bestselling author and well known artist. His natural hair color is blond, I kinda saw him as the type of sim that would prefer the emo kinda look and would dye his hair black, but not be too concerned with keeping regrowth in check, so thats the reasoning behind his hair color.

Homer Croft
Let's see your in game born beauties!! Screenshot-552
Avid fisherman and future chef. Born just a day before his cousin. Born with naturally black hair (one of those mysterious long lost genetic surprises).

Cherry Croft
Let's see your in game born beauties!! Screenshot-550
Youngest and the only one still a teen (only recently transitioned) She was a beautiful child, but has grown up with some interesting huge lips, a combination of her mothers lip shape and her fathers mouth size I think. All kids have their fathers pale skin tone. Shes an avid artist too but also aspires to become a great musician.

Finally Ben Croft (Hilary's brother) married a maid called Corey Hamilton and then had only one child

Drake Croft
Let's see your in game born beauties!! Screenshot-551
Has his mothers darker skin tone and fathers hair color. More of a laid back surfy type, works out, swims, paints and plays the guitar.

So there are my current families sims.....I don't normally like moving any of my sim kids out, unless i had someone with the family LTW. Damien has never been interested in girls, Ionly recall him having one friend back when he was still in school, so I see him more as a recluse. Cherry will definitely have at least one child, just to see where that genetic tree goes to.....and maybe Drake since he can contribute a different skin tone to the genetic tree. But will all depend on their love prospects hehe
Pistolkitten
Pistolkitten
Minnow

Back to top Go down

Post by eiphos1212 Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am

They're pretty good. :D
Cherry's lips are a little funny looking though. I like Drake best. He's pretty good looking. Nice face, and he doesn't have that bulgy chin look that heaps of guys born in game tend to get.

eiphos1212
Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by eiphos1212 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:07 am

Ok, i AM posting mine today. haha. Well, the best of them anyway. I'm a sucker for in game born sims. hehe.

eiphos1212
Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by PiaPia Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 am

Wohooo, a thread for this! I just have to get some kids. I had to reinstall my game after installing Ambitions.. ugh... couldn't interact with some Sims... now I can. HOORAY!
PiaPia
PiaPia
Super Cracker

http://piapiats3.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eiphos1212 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Good idea! I still haven't gotten mine. I promise I will in the next two day- erm... Weeks. haha. I really don't know how long this stupid CC organisation is going to take.But I will put mine up cause they're awesome!

eiphos1212
Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by RepulsiveDesire Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Wow... those born in game ones are interesting to say the very least. I have yet to breed. I need to start experimenting.
RepulsiveDesire
RepulsiveDesire
Anchovy

Back to top Go down

Post by eiphos1212 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 am

@RD: Gosh, you've never had your sim have a baby before? You are sorely missing out on some very imporatnly fun elements in the game my friend! :D

eiphos1212
Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDragon Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 pm

All my in-game born sims are ugly :/ I should make prettier parents :D
SilverDragon
SilverDragon
Blowfish

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/SilverDragon111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down